Meredith Raimondi is a Washington, DC based results-driven communications and public affairs specialist with seven years of diverse experience in digital engagement, public policy, event planning, new business strategy, and operations. Significant experience in website design and development, social media platform launches and associated training, story placement, and issue-based campaigns.
On-the-record experience and content coverage includes Good Morning America, the Washington Post, the Washingtonian, and the Washington City Paper. Established relationships in local and national media across a variety of sectors.
Public policy work includes seven years on Capitol Hill crafting speeches, talking points, position papers, conducting legislative analysis and research, preparing questions for testimony, and staffing a member of Congress. Issues covered spans: agriculture, legislative branch, health, energy, animal rights, education, justice, and science.
- Social media brand establishment and maintenance
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Event planning and fundraising
- Blogging (check out my blog: Meet the District)
- Pitch development and business outreach
- Website design and development
- Content creation and development including speechwriting, talking points and position papers
- Marketing strategy and paid media
- Newsletter management and dissemination
- Grassroots advocacy and messaging
- Branding and identity
- CRM experience on WordPress, Squarespace, LiveEdit and more
- Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, FinalCutPro
If you are interested in learning more about my services, please contact me for a quote.